From: "David Westbrook" <dwestbrook@gmail.com>
To: <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2012 1:26 PM
Subject: Re: [070] awards

Bill -- I am obviously biased :) but the easiest way is to use the KJ4IZW
070 Endorsement Checker:
http://dwestbrook.net/projects/ham/070-checker

Which i see you already did (but i recommend using ADIF from your logger,
e.g. DXKeeper, HRD, etc) instead of eqsl). Then you can click on completed
endorsements, and simply copy/paste the QSO data (it gives the exact qso's
from your log with the relevant info) to an email to the specific
endorsement manager.

Any questions/issues with the checker, just let me know & i'm happy to help.

--david
KJ4IZW
070 #1041

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 12:58 PM, ab9qu <ab9qu@comcast.net> wrote:

**

I am confused about how to apply for awards. It says no adi files so what
format do they want? I looked on the website but I don't get it. Thanks.
73
Bill ab9qu