From: Mike Flowers
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2012 8:27 AM
Subject: RE: [070] Discussion Topic: What's your rarest confirmed PSK31 DX contact?

I’m also a member of the Northern California DX Club and PSK31 gets discussed from time to time. I wonder what kind of stir a PSK31-exclusive DXpedition to a rare one would cause? ;>)

- 73 de Mike, K6MKF

From: Mike Flowers <mike.flowers@gmail.com <mailto:mike.flowers%40gmail.com> >
To: 070@yahoogroups.com <mailto:070%40yahoogroups.com>
Date: Friday, May 18, 2012, 10:14 AM

These are truly rare ones, Mark!!

- 73 de Mike, K6MKF

From: Mike Flowers <mike.flowers@gmail.com <mailto:mike.flowers%40gmail.com> <mailto:mike.flowers%40gmail.com> >

To: 070@yahoogroups.com <mailto:070%40yahoogroups.com> <mailto:070%40yahoogroups.com>

Date: Friday, May 18, 2012, 9:40 AM

Hi Gang,

For me, it's got to be AX/VK0TH, Trevor, on Macquarie Island. I had my

tower and beam down at the time, and worked him with 20W on 20M with a

sloping dipole. I just got his card back from the ARRL card checker and

thought I'd toss this question out there.

What's your rarest confirmed PSK31 DX contact?

- 73 de Mike, K6MKF