From: M. Schiefelbein
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2012 8:18 AM
Subject: RE: [070] Discussion Topic: What's your rarest confirmed PSK31 DX contact?

The somewhat unusual thing is that although I chase DX on anything from CW to JT65, those two entities I've worked ONLY on PSK31. :-)

On a related note, I've never understood why more DXpeditions don't try PSK63 - it's at least as fast as RTTY (I'm pretty sure faster), but much more robust for weak signals on both ends.

--mark/K0ABC

From: Mike Flowers <mike.flowers@gmail.com <mailto:mike.flowers%40gmail.com> >

To: 070@yahoogroups.com <mailto:070%40yahoogroups.com>

Date: Friday, May 18, 2012, 9:40 AM

Hi Gang,

For me, it's got to be AX/VK0TH, Trevor, on Macquarie Island. I had my

tower and beam down at the time, and worked him with 20W on 20M with a

sloping dipole. I just got his card back from the ARRL card checker and

thought I'd toss this question out there.

What's your rarest confirmed PSK31 DX contact?

- 73 de Mike, K6MKF