Re: Discussion Topic: What's your rarest confirmed PSK31 DX contact?

Doc

VQ9LA-20 rtty count?? Had a Tibet,on 40 rtty- Don't have the call right off de w8kq

----- Original Message -----
From: Mike Flowers
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2012 11:14 AM
Subject: RE: [070] Discussion Topic: What's your rarest confirmed PSK31 DX contact?

These are truly rare ones, Mark!!

- 73 de Mike, K6MKF

From: 070@yahoogroups.com [mailto:070@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of M. Schiefelbein
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2012 8:11 AM
To: 070@yahoogroups.com

Nice catch!! The occasional times I could hear Trevor on any mode here he was always swamped with a pileup.

For me it's probably either 3D20CR (Conway Reef), which started messing around with PSK a little on their last few days, or H40FK (Temotu).

But I haven't been at this nearly as long as some folks, so I imagine there have been some really rare ones on in years past.

--mark/K0ABC