From: Mike Flowers <mike.flowers@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: [070] Discussion Topic: What's your rarest confirmed PSK31 DX contact?
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, May 18, 2012, 10:14 AM

These are truly rare ones, Mark!!

- 73 de Mike, K6MKF

From: 070@yahoogroups.com [mailto:070@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of M. Schiefelbein

Sent: Friday, May 18, 2012 8:11 AM

To: 070@yahoogroups.com

Nice catch!! The occasional times I could hear Trevor on any mode here he was always swamped with a pileup.

For me it's probably either 3D20CR (Conway Reef), which started messing around with PSK a little on their last few days, or H40FK (Temotu).

But I haven't been at this nearly as long as some folks, so I imagine there have been some really rare ones on in years past.

--mark/K0ABC

From: Mike Flowers <mike.flowers@gmail.com <mailto:mike.flowers%40gmail.com> >

To: 070@yahoogroups.com <mailto:070%40yahoogroups.com>

Date: Friday, May 18, 2012, 9:40 AM

Hi Gang,

For me, it's got to be AX/VK0TH, Trevor, on Macquarie Island. I had my

tower and beam down at the time, and worked him with 20W on 20M with a

sloping dipole. I just got his card back from the ARRL card checker and

thought I'd toss this question out there.

What's your rarest confirmed PSK31 DX contact?

- 73 de Mike, K6MKF