From: Mike Flowers <mike.flowers@gmail.com>
Subject: [070] Discussion Topic: What's your rarest confirmed PSK31 DX contact?
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, May 18, 2012, 9:40 AM

Hi Gang,

For me, it's got to be AX/VK0TH, Trevor, on Macquarie Island. I had my

tower and beam down at the time, and worked him with 20W on 20M with a

sloping dipole. I just got his card back from the ARRL card checker and

thought I'd toss this question out there.

What's your rarest confirmed PSK31 DX contact?

- 73 de Mike, K6MKF