From: Mike Flowers <mike.flowers@gmail.com>
To: 070 <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Fri, 18 May 2012 15:41
Subject: [070] Discussion Topic: What's your rarest confirmed PSK31 DX contact?

Hi Gang,

For me, it's got to be AX/VK0TH, Trevor, on Macquarie Island. I had my

tower and beam down at the time, and worked him with 20W on 20M with a

sloping dipole. I just got his card back from the ARRL card checker and

thought I'd toss this question out there.

What's your rarest confirmed PSK31 DX contact?

- 73 de Mike, K6MKF

Check out the 070 Club website at <http://www.podxs070.com/> for the latest

information on 070 Club activities.

Yahoo! Groups Links