Re: MixW 070 Icons

chris g7ogx

John, I changed to HRD many years ago but used MIXW before then. For what it is worth there still seems to be many users of MIXW out there, judging by the hams I contact and the content of their brag files. Thanks for your work John, 73 GQ7OGX

Chris/Dad/G7OGX
No trees were harmed with the sending of this message, just a lot of electrons terribly inconvenienced.

To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 09:52:21 -0400
Subject: Re: [070] MixW 070 Icons

Hi John I use MixW and sure would find your file handy. Thanks 73 Karen W4KRN

Morning John

I use MixW 2.19 and would like to check out your program.

KO4PU

070 # 672

----- Original Message -----

To: mailto:070%40yahoogroups.com

Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 10:38 PM

Subject: [070] MixW 070 Icons

I have created a file of the complete set of currently active members right up through #1519 for users of MixW software. For those who are not familiar this file (when used in conjuction with MixW) indicates which callsigns are 070 Club members - live - while they are on the air. It is similar to some other files on offer in the Files section but is far more current than the others.

I quite like MixW (I think it works great for PSK) but I acknowledge that there may not be many other users of that software. Would it be worthwhile my posting the file so it can be shared by other users? I'd be interested to know if there are many who still use MixW. Please make an indication if you think I should post this file - which I would keep updated if there is demand.

John VE7AXU / VA7PX

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Join main@070Club.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.