Re: dayton

David Westbrook

So this is my list so far of 070 members going ... Surely there's more
than 4 representing the entire 1000-plus group?!?!

K0ACP Art k0acp@arrl.net
KJ8O Joe radiodxer2000@yahoo.com
KD8HSV Rob rag040@aol.com
KJ4IZW David dwestbrook@gmail.com cell 706-202-5200; holiday inn airport;
monitoring email & K3UK sked site whenever i'm in the hotel; arriving
midday thursday.

--david
Kj4IZW
070 #1041

On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 4:09 PM, Art <k0acp@arrl.net> wrote:

**

So, I'm headed to Dayton, is there going to be a dinner on Saturday
evening?

--- In 070@yahoogroups.com, David Westbrook <dwestbrook@...> wrote:

Any other 070 members going to dayton?? (i assume there are!)

Forum details were posted the other day ...

--david
KJ4IZW
070 #1041

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 2:00 PM, Joseph Miller <radiodxer2000@...>wrote:

**

Way to go, David

This year will make my sixth time, and am looking forward to it.

On a slightly OT issue, the Feld Hell Club will be making our presence
there as well, so if you can, please stop by both.

VY 73 de Joe KJ8O PODXS070 #1244 and FHC #2944