Re: Japan Ham Fair

Steve W3HF

Kenji -

Thank you for the pictures. And I do not consider it off-topic when
an 070 certificate is prominently featured!

I was pleased to work the special event station from the Japan
Ham Fair in 2001 on PSK. Unfortunately, I was not able to this
year.

---------------------------------

Dear all,
Please forgive the off-topic post !

I introduce it to all of you of "070 CLUB", about Japan Ham Fair
2002. This was held in Tokyo on August 24 and 25th. Please
observe it with this URL for details.
http://www.onjapan.net/2002/hamfair/clubs.html I
introduce the Web about the photograph of the booth of "JARTS"
that I am a member. JA1JDD who are the chairman of JARTS and I
in this photograph are. And, back my "The Membership
Certificate" and the introduction sentence have been put up on the
wall. I expect that many participants were seeing this and I hope to
get to know existence of "070 CLUB."

73 de Ken JA9LX