From: melachri
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2012 12:44 PM
Subject: [070] Re: W3HF/KH2 now QRT

> Now to sleep, and then ~20 hours in planes and airports tomorrow.

Sleep went well, not so the flights.

Guam to Narita (Tokyo) was delayed 1.5 hours due to mechanical problems. This resulted in missing the connection to DC. United had already rebooked me by the time I landed, but it's longer. I am in the midst of a three-hour layover at SFO.

The previous estimate of 20 hours was from takeoff in Guam to arrival in Philadelphia. Current itinerary adds five hours to that.

Steve
W3HF (now /6 but not QRV)