(No subject)

Charlie Trice, K8IJ <cctrice@...>

Dear Jay (AA8QQ),

Please pardon the lengthy delay in answering your email. I was away on
family and business trips.

My very first reaction to your unique question was, "What? Are you crazy?
Absolutely not!"

Off the reflector I got many personal comments from other members. Among
them:

"contacts with non-members do not count ..."

"A valid QSO is one made via PSK31 mode on the HF bands
between two 070 Club members .." --emphasis on the word TWO.

"this award will encourage members to work each other using
PSK31." Emphasis on the words "each other."

"All in all, a nice try, but no cigar."

And one making reference to the inmates not taking their medication...

So - I'll now say this: "What? Are you crazy? Absolutely not!"

And we'll come up with a rule change so that everything is perfectly clear.

Vy 73,

Charlie, K8IJ