Re: Tips on how to work DX from a DX station

boat.anchor <boat.anchor@...>

Steve
It was with great humour that I read this until I realized I am one of the guilty ones on item 1. I do apologize and appreciate you pointing it out. My DX Macro set has been tuned up.
All the best and enjoy your time there.
BTW Danny's callsign is in my log a few times as well. Say Hi to him please.
best regards
Barry
VA7GEM

--- In 070@yahoogroups.com, "melachri" <w3hf@...> wrote:

After a week of being semi-rare DX, I offer the following suggestions, with tongue firmly planted in cheek.

1. When you are responding to my CQ, repeat MY callsign at least 2 or 3 times, so I know you're responding to me.