From: "Steve Melachrinos" <w3hf@...>
To: <070@...>
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 10:55 AM
Subject: [070] W3HF/3

If any of you who worked me while I was in DE would like a paper QSL,
please send me an email. I'm working on a design for the card, but
last night's effort was less than satisfactory.

There's no need to send me a card yourself as I think I've worked you
all before on 20m, and I don't intend to work towards WAS from DE.

Also, I'll ask you to be a little patient for a week or so, as I will
be QRT and away from home for a while. My dad is having open-heart
surgery tomorrow in NJ, and I will spend some time there with my mom
and a few siblings.

P.S. Jay8QQ, you're already on the list. No need for even an email.

Check out the 070 Club website at
< http://www.podxs.com/html/070_club.html > for the latest information on
070 Club activities.