From: Stephen Melachrinos
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2012 1:11 AM
Subject: Re: Re: Re: RE: [070] W3HF/KH2 operations

Great copy on N4FOB in Florida now on 20m, if anyone is up.

Steve

On 04/20/12, Stephen Melachrinos<w3hf@arrl.net> wrote:

W3HF was at work. (Unfortunately I have to spend some time there, as they paid for my airfare, and are paying for my hotel, meals, and car.) I did just get off work, but after scanning around, I don't see any US signals now, but I'll try 20m for a while. Let me know if anyone else has a better suggestion on either band or beam heading. I should be here for about 6 or so hours.

Also, I have to work tomorrow (Saturday), so won't be on the air during most of local day time.

Steve
W3HF/KH2

On 04/19/12, Scott Long<k8sm@windstream.net> wrote:

KH2L is on 21088 RTTY right now running about S6-7 here. Where is W3HF/KH2?

Scott, K8SM

_____