From: Fred VE3FAL <flesnick@tbaytel.net>
Subject: RE: [070] Virus Warning
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 8:31 AM

Those same messages went direct to my spam folder in a few of the groups that I moderate. Axed them and terfed them right away....

Fred
VE3FAL

From: Mark Crosbie - N8MNI <N8MNI@columbus.rr.com>
Subject: [070] Virus Warning
To: "070@yahoogroups.com" <070@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 5:56 PM

There is a flurry of infected malware being distributed via infected email accounts and personal address books.

If you receive an email with a subject line of "Hi", "Hello", or something similar, and the body contains "WOW!, "This is awesome", "This is crazy . . ." or something similar, and contains a link to ...news15.net/biz/?page=...

Don't click on that link! You will be infected.

If you have already clicked, you better thoroughly check your system for malware, and change your Yahoo password. (I suspect that the Yahoo mail system is the main path of distribution.)

73,

N8MNI
Mark Crosbie
London, Ohio