TDW Bonus Station request

Bob N3PPH <rsheskin@...>

I hope everyone had a good time with 31 Flavors and have managed to get your
entries to Harvey, only a little better than a week left if you have been
procrastinating.
A couple of weeks ago I asked for people to check their calendars and see
if you wanted to be a bonus station for this year's TDW May 25 - May 27. As
I previously stated, Chuck N2EOC will be the East Coast Bonus station as
last year's Top Dog. I do need stations from the Midwest, Western North
America and a DX station to be bonus stations. I do want to give this
opportunity to a new group of stations so if you have previously been a
bonus please step aside and let a new station join the chaos of being a
wanted station. I would like the Bonus Station to be committed to working
the full contest so all have an equal chance to contact you. Please make
sure you can spend a good deal of time on the air for the contest!
Please send me the following:
Your Call:
Your 070 #:
A contact email:
The Bonus position you want to fill:
Send this to podxs070@comcast.net by April 25. This will give ample time to
notify all of the Bonus Stations.
Good luck and in advance I want to thank all applicants.

73,
Bob N3PPH
podxs070@comcast.net
070-853