Re: W3HF/KH2

Ted Krempa <trkrempa@...>

no, they taste like chicken...

From: Milton Garb <n6mg@verizon.net>
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 9:22 PM
Subject: Re: [070] W3HF/KH2

Are they poisonous?
Milt.
N6MG

----- Original Message -----
From: Jeff
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 8:48 PM

They can get quite large, but I think these were only a couple of feet
long, adolescences I think. They do have a voracious appetite for
birds, which is why there are very few birds on the island and why it is
imperative they do not leave the island of Guam.

de Jeff N7YG

On Wed, 2012-04-11 at 16:44 -0700, Ted Krempa wrote:
Jeff, how big are they?

TK, K7TRK