wanted to know about the brown tree snake and how it came to Guam

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_tree_snake

de Jeff N7YG

On Wed, 2012-04-11 at 21:22 -0700, Milton Garb wrote:
Are they poisonous?
Milt.
N6MG

----- Original Message -----
From: Jeff
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 8:48 PM
Subject: Re: [070] W3HF/KH2

They can get quite large, but I think these were only a couple of feet
long, adolescences I think. They do have a voracious appetite for
birds, which is why there are very few birds on the island and why it is
imperative they do not leave the island of Guam.

de Jeff N7YG

Jeff <n7yg@n7yg.com>

Jeff <n7yg@n7yg.com>