To: 070@yahoogroups.com
From: ac4m@live.com
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 16:50:30 +0000
Subject: [070] Re: Any 070 members using Club log?

If the PODXS 070 was put onto this site , how hard is it to maintain for the person that was in charge, any one know? Is it something automated not much fuss or does it take someone that has too put lots of input into, like being a moderator to yahoo group type of thing or not?

--- In 070@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Flowers" <mike.flowers@...> wrote:

The site will take a standard ADIF export file as well. Easy as Pi ... ;>)
- 73 de Mike, K6MKF