Re: Titanic 100th Anniversary

Craig AC4M

I don’t think there doing any PSK31 in Sevier County for the special event.

From: Joseph Miller
Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2012 9:40 AM
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [070] Titanic 100th Anniversary

Slightly OT here, but I'm working the CQ WPX this weekend (they should have one for PSK31!!!)

and I am starting to see the special callsigns for the 100th Anniversary of the Titanic.

Now I am wondering if any special event stations are planning to operate in PSK31.

QST doesn't have any shortage of special event station working in phone that weekend :(

Any thoughts or comments appreciated.

VY73 de Joe KJ8O 1244