Re: Any 070 members using Club log?

Dave Kjellquist, WB5NHL

I use Club Log and have the widget on my home page.

On Sat, 2012-03-24 at 11:23 +0000, my_call_is_ac4m wrote:

I was digging around trying to figure out why the 070 club was not
listed on the Club log webpage and ran across this.

Clubs are what Club Log is all about - the clue is in the name! Club
Log was designed to enable, in fact to encourage club activity and
friendly competition between club members through its league tables
and charts. For this reason, yes, it's very likely your club can be
added to Club Log.

However, clubs consume resources and slow down Club Log, so there are
two criteria for qualifying clubs. Qualifying clubs have:

At least 10 members already using Club Log;
A nominated contact - someone who is already registered in Club Log
and can manage membership requests.
Once you've got these in place, please email Michael and your club
will be added.

I was wondering what we could do to make that happen? I notice the the
DMG and 30MDG are on there already.

thanks
AC4M