Re: scoring question?

David Westbrook

But i'm not sure that getting "erin", "go", and "braugh" individually
automatically means that you get "erin go braugh" ...

My (unofficial!) interpretation would be that there's 4 separate wotm-stype
bonuses, that independently follow the WOTM rules.
1) "ERIN" -- 100pts
2) "GO" -- 100pts
3) "BRAGH" -- 100pts
4) "ERIN-GO-BRAGH" -- 200pts
So using the same "R" QSO for 1 & 3, or the same "G" QSO for 2 & 3
would be fine ... but need to have two "G"s and two "R"s for #4.

But needs official clarification ...

thanks,
--david
KJ4IZW

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 2:52 PM, Milton Garb <n6mg@verizon.net> wrote:

**

You get 500 points for spelling "Erin Go Braugh". That's it...You get 100
points for spelling out each individual name, OR 500 points if you got all
three.
You don't get 800 points.
ok?
Milton