Re: new member

Gerry Lerch

Thanks, Chuck. I had the pleasure of working you and 8 other members during the contest yesterday, in the short time I had between helping my son move to a new home in the morning and blowing up balloons for a school carnival in the afternoon.

Kudos to Jay N3DQU and the club's membership approval process, as I emailed my application info at 6:45am yesterday and had my reply with membership number back within 2-1/2 hours.

Gerry ~ K8GGL

--- In 070@yahoogroups.com, Chuck n2eoc <n2eoc@...> wrote:

Worked our newest member k8ggl. great to meet Gerry. welcome to the group. hope ya enjoy the contest.

n2eoc chuck