From: "Paul Milward" <nu4c@bellsouth.net>
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, March 4, 2012 12:56:10 PM
Subject: [070] J37T

Hi Charlie
I need a little help. I just worked J37T and he gave me 070 member # 1328. I
looked him up on LONP by number and 1328 comes back to J37LR. I then did a
QRZ.com search and both J37T and J37LR come back to Bill Nelson. Then I saw that
Bill Nelson has a Canadian callsign VE3EBN with 070 member # 1327. Both J37T and
J37LR say to QSL via VE3EBN on QRZ.com. It appears that all 3 call signs are
assigned to the same individual. I would like to claim 1328 for LONP. Can I do
this for J37T?
Paul, NU4C 070 # 824