Re. 070 Linux & KPSK

JACK WEST <w7ld@...>

Ernie,
How very big of you to offer free-bee copies of the Linux OS system to
those who want it. I often thought I would like to TRY it, but I never had
the guts to install it.
I have Mandrake 7.2 Linux and I have read the installation docs. It sounds
do-able to me, but for serious software changes like this, it is best to
have someone to buddy with to solve the questions that come up.
I applaud you, Ernie, for pushing the Linux OS and the KPSK program.
After all, aren't we hams supposed to be experimenters and developers
besides operators? Thanks for keeping the sprit. Keep kicking me and
maybe I will try it too.
W7LD / JACK / LUCKY DOG