From: Milton Garb <n6mg@verizon.net>
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 8:45 PM
Subject: Re: [070] Re: 60m PSK ?

Ted,
I don't personally know of anyone that's tried it with the TS-2000. I think there are a number of the guys here on the reflector that use the TS-2000 and perhaps they can share.
I played with an FT-450 one weekend and I liked the receiver. At that time, my fingers were too big for the vfo knob. I think they corrected that.
You're right about the car pool lanes on the freeways here. 85 mph is a good average speed, BUT, beware of what's in front of you?...Ha! Beware of what's coming up fast behind you. My current taste's are for Tommye's and Carl's Jr.
Hasta pronto amigo y 73,
Milt.
N6MG