From: kt4nm
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 11:51 AM
Subject: [070] 070 icons

I use Mixw 3.xx for my digi modes and use the 070 icons to alert me of an 070 member or lonp ......my question is does fligi have such a feature. I have been thinking of trying it. I have recently been looking at DXLab suite and I am very inpressed with it. Both digi programs have 3rd party interfaces with dxkeeper.

thanks 73

de John # 298