APE Antenna Questions

W7RIV

Hello everyone. I'm a new member (070# 1481). I learned about the club
through PSKFest and I had a lot of fun. I've since emailed with a few
people and even had one of my first QSO's with W1IPS and a few of you in
the PSKFest.,

I have since found out about APE and I'm very excited. I've started making
plans. I know of a great place in the woods about 40 miles of Salt Lake
City, Utah in the Rocky Mountains. I've started reading all the comments of
the past APE's and I would be interested in what a easy to use, portable
and low cost antenna would be to activate with in August.

Thanks,

- -
73 de Bryon/W7RIV
http://www.w7riv.com