Re: K and KN

Jerry N9AVY

KKK  means they're clan members ????

--- On Sun, 12/18/11, Ruben Echevarria <ka2hhb_2000@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Ruben Echevarria <ka2hhb_2000@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [070] K and KN
To: "070@yahoogroups.com" <070@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sunday, December 18, 2011, 1:41 PM

If I see a K or a KN then I know it's being turned over 'back to me" .
But there are some that do KKK which to me is wrong and I even had QSO's where
the other party sends SK, obviously wrong. I use KN during a QSO and then an SK
at the end of a QSO. Being somewhat of an old timer I believe these are proper.. BTU

Ruben Echevarria KA2HHB
070 Club#861 LONP#141
30MDG#1148 10-10#33308