Re: 17m & eham.net

Steve W3HF

So whats the deal with eHam.net? We have to pay now to be listed
with other subscribers?? Auto refresh is only available to
subscribed members. Looks like I've got auto refresh, but not able
to customize or enter a DX spot. Anyone else seen this lately?
In addition to DX Summit (the OH2AQ reference that Jay '8QQ posted),
check out DX Central at http://www.dx-central.com/.

Each has its pluses and minuses. DX Summit has mode filtering, so you
can see a page that's only digital modes (although that includes
RTTY, SSTV, and others). DX Central has geographical filtering, so
you can limits spots to those posted in a single continent.

I often have both running.