ve4xa portable

Bob Mitchell <VE4XA@...>

Hi All;

My XYL and I are planning a short trip into North Dakota and Montana next week. Plan is to leave Southern Manitoba this Saturday and take a few days to get to Montana. I will be trying to operate portable/mobile from both those states. Then will be in Saskatchewan for a few days (VE5 land)

Will try to provide better time frames once we sit down and figure it all out. I will be operating 20, 15, 10 meters with VE4XA/portable callsign.

I need to get my laptop hooked up and running and get antennas on the truck between now and then..here's hoping.

Currently have our new grandson (six weeks old) and his parents visiting from out of town, so haven't been on the air.

Also plan to use the CK4XA special prefix callsign upon our return to home base in about two weeks.

Anyone needing North Dakota, Montana or Saskatchewan please let me know by this Friday and I'll look for you.

Regards,
bob VE4XA

PS - XM4XA qsl cards still not mailed out (grandson taking priority..hi hi )