From: 070@... [mailto:070@...] On Behalf Of Jerry
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2011 12:30 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: [070] HRD SOLD!

Date: Monday, September 12, 2011, 1:15 PM

Today, Simon accepted an offer for Mike Carper WA9PIE, Randy Gawtry, K0CBH
and Rick Ruhl W4PC to purchase the source and rights to ham Radio Deluxe.

We plan to continue the development and support of this fine product.
New Digital Desktop for Alinco, Icom, Kenwood and Yaesu radios. Use just a
USB cable for your interface with select radios or get the full version for
your Kantronics or AEA/TNCs.

EmComm Ops for Packet TNCs, be ready

The 25th anniversay PK-232 Software collectable CD, check it out at
http://www.w4pcsoftware.com