Dave Wright
K3DCW

"Real radio bounces off the sky"

On Saturday, September 10, 2011 at 4:35 PM, Ted Krempa wrote:

This solution works perfect !! You can cull out ant unwanted adif fields and create a nice looking text file

Thank you Jay

p.s. just follow the instructions in the download. File is in the files section of group

TK
K7TRK

From: Jay <jbudzowski@verizon.net (mailto:jbudzowski%40verizon.net)>
To: 070@yahoogroups.com (mailto:070%40yahoogroups.com)
Sent: Tuesday, September 6, 2011 5:17 AM
Subject: [070] Re: adif to text or excel? OT

Yep, ADIFMaster works fb! Check out adif_edit_conv.zip in the reflector files, tutorial included! 73 de Jay N3DQU

--- In 070@yahoogroups.com (mailto:070%40yahoogroups.com), Jim Sens <jdsens@...> wrote:

Ted, I recommend AIDFMaster, which is freeware I believe.. It will open
the ADIF formatted file. Right-Click on the first cell of the first
record. Shift-Right-Click on the last cell of the last record.
Ctrl-C. Open your favorite spreadsheet. Ctrl-V. Now the ADIF
formatted data is in the spreadsheet for you to do as you please. 73 de
KX8C Jim

On 9/5/2011 7:57 PM, Ted Krempa wrote:

pls excuse the OT..

I need a program that will convert an adif log to a simple text or
excel format

any help appreciated

Ted, K7TRK