From: "David Westbrook" <dwestbrook@gmail.com>
To: <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2011 12:48 PM
Subject: Re: [070] ADI to TXT file convertor

Milt -- I assume he's looking for something to convert it to columns, e.g.
tab or comma-delimited (possibly to then use in excel, or some other
program).

Ruben -- http://www.dxshell.com/adif-master.html AdifMaster is one i've
seen people use.

Ruben -- What's your end goal? (e.g. importing into another program; doing
custom calculations in excel; etc)

--david
KJ4IZW

On Sat, Sep 10, 2011 at 12:42 PM, Milton Garb <w6qe@verizon.net> wrote:

**

Hi Ruben,
What I do is save the file as an .adi, which is default for it. Then, I
click on the file as if I wanted to open it.
I get a prompt asking what program I want to open it with, and I choose
"Notepad". The file then opens as a .txt file.
It can then be saved as a text file too.
Milt.
W6QE
070-650