73
Dan
N6ERD

LONP #99

________________________________
From: Ben Hall <kd5byb@gmail.com>
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Cc: Tony <ke9ph@ameritech.net>
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 7:35 PM
Subject: Re: [070] WABOL ????????????????????????????????

On 8/10/2011 6:09 PM, Tony wrote:
*/BOY !!! one wud think that out of almost 200 LONP'ers just 2 could be
found on air in the last 4 days to finish up my WABOL.
Well I guess I'll give it up and say thanks to the 13 that I have, it's
just hard to fathom not one LONP'er on any of the six
bands that I've been working for the past 4 days.
Now it's time for my other hobby, RC Helicopters WX has cooled down.
If we were not in the middle of a thunderstorm I'd be up and
operating... :(

thanks and 73,
ben, kd5byb, 1209, LONP 175