From: Ld Rockne <pops435@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [070] Milestones accomplished this weekend during the sprint
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, July 5, 2011, 3:15 PM

Tom,

I was wondering the sam thing, I watched all weekend and only worked/saw 3 13 colony SE stations.
Larry WA7HDZ #404

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 8:29 AM, Joseph Miller <radiodxer2000@yahoo.com>wrote:

**

Good morning everyone,

As I am sure that everyone else did, I had a lot of fun with the
Firecracker Sprint this weekend.

* Increased my LONP count from 197 to 211.
* Completed the Special Event Station endoresement.
* Word of the Month and Bingo for July both completed.

Also just received my 5,000the QSL from Logbook of the world, putting my
response rate at about 47%.

The only fly in the ointment, was working only 12 of 13 Colonies Special
Event stations. Just could not bust through the pile-ups for North Carolina.

Hope everyone enjoyed their holiday.

73 de Joe KJ8O 1244