From: Tom Singleton <tsingle@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [070] Milestones accomplished this weekend during the sprint
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, July 5, 2011, 1:49 PM

How many (or which) of the 13 Colonies SE stations were available in PSK
mode?  In other words what was the PSK possible count?

Just curious..

Tom
K8TOM

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 8:29 AM, Joseph Miller <radiodxer2000@yahoo.com>wrote:

**

Good morning everyone,

As I am sure that everyone else did, I had a lot of fun with the
Firecracker Sprint this weekend.

* Increased my LONP count from 197 to 211.
* Completed the Special Event Station endoresement.
* Word of the Month and Bingo for July both completed.

Also just received my 5,000the QSL from Logbook of the world, putting my
response rate at about 47%.

The only fly in the ointment, was working only 12 of 13 Colonies Special
Event stations. Just could not bust through the pile-ups for North Carolina.

Hope everyone enjoyed their holiday.

73 de Joe KJ8O 1244