Re: Dayton Hamvention 2011

Don Snider

I’ll be there de Don N3MK

From: 070@yahoogroups.com [mailto:070@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Karen Russo
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 12:35 PM
To: 070 PSK Club
Subject: [070] Dayton Hamvention 2011

Hey all,

Its almost time for Dayton Hamvention again. If anyone is attending this year, please let me know. I am also
making a list for the 070 Club dinner at the Spaghetti Warehouse in downtown Dayton on Saturday evening.
We will be tailgating again this year in the Fleamarket #709, very close to the Pub. Will have a large yellow
PODXS 070 Banner at the table. Please stop by and pick up your 070 Hamvention eyeball endorsement.

Here is my dinner list so far: VK3GOM, N8LJ, W8KA, KB8ELW, WA2JSG, N3VOP, K0ACP, K8IJ, W4KRN, K4JJR.

Please send me an email if you would like to enjoy and Italian dinner with us.

73 – Karen W4KRN