W3HF/4 QSL cards

Steve W3HF

Well, I THINK I am sending out the last of the USA cards tomorrow.
If anyone doesn't receive the card within the next week or so, please
contact me and I'll send another one. I lost some log file updates last
night (which showed which cards went out yesterday), so I may
have made some mistakes.

Some of the DX cards are also going out tomorrow. I'll post another
message later when the last of those go out.

Note that these QSLs are the ones that are going direct to all 070
members I contacted. All other DX will go via bureau, and other
domestic will be sent upon request.