From: "Stephen J. Melachrinos" <w3hf@arrl.net>
To: <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2002 5:12 PM
Subject: Re: [070] IOTA & the Outer Banks

So now everyone who worked us can put NA-065 in their IOTA logs.

If anyone needs a QSL card with the IOTA info on it. I will sweet
talk my
xyl into printing some up.
I don't think the IOTA rules require the IOTA number to be ON the
card, as long as the island is properly identified.

But some islands, probably the more rare ones, may require
documentation to be supplied to RSGB, to prove you were there.

Maybe we need to check if any of the APE islands will require
special treatment.