To: 070@yahoogroups.com
From: maxv@horizonps.com
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 16:44:55 -0800
Subject: RE: [070] Chasing LONP Numbers...

I am there now... but on 20 I had so much local QRM uggg....

I know folks were hearing me,,, but I could not hear them..

KF7MAX

Max Vaughan

_____

From: maxv@horizonps.com <mailto:maxv%40horizonps.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 16:15:07 -0800
Glad to see you made it Chuck, been chasing LONP numbers myself.
Trying to get that last 4.
Got 5 in the last 5 weeks....ugggg...
I am at 96.... only took me a few contests to get
from about 25 to 80, then it turned to a trickle.
Should have sent an email....HI HI....
My problem is that I don't have but an hour or two after I get off
work, and not that much time on the weekends...
I will be CQ'ing on 20 14.070 this afternoon..see if
I can snag a few
KF7MAX #1268
Max Vaughan
Bend, OR