To: 070@yahoogroups.com
From: maxv@horizonps.com
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 16:15:07 -0800
Subject: RE: [070] Chasing LONP Numbers...

Glad to see you made it Chuck, been chasing LONP numbers myself.

Trying to get that last 4.

Got 5 in the last 5 weeks....ugggg...

I am at 96.... only took me a few contests to get

from about 25 to 80, then it turned to a trickle.

Should have sent an email....HI HI....

My problem is that I don't have but an hour or two after I get off

work, and not that much time on the weekends...

I will be CQ'ing on 20 14.070 this afternoon..see if

I can snag a few

KF7MAX #1268

Max Vaughan

Bend, OR