To: 070@yahoogroups.com
From: flesnick@tbaytel.net
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 21:56:02 -0500
Subject: RE: [070] 40M

Lots of activity on 40 meters:

Seeing:

KD0FIP

KB3SEP

AK8D

W3HF

N8RGQ

K0JSL

These are the guys at the top portion between 1500-2000 that my MultiPSK

picked up.

Fred

CIW649/VE3FAL

CFARS Member

SATERN Member,SATERN Amateur Radio Liaison Officer

DEC Amethyst District ARES

RU QRP Club # 285

From: John H. van Eijndt - KC0DEB <kc0deb@hotmail.com>

From: radiodxer2000@yahoo.com

Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 18:08:06 -0800

Are you still there, John? I'm looking at 01:06 and not seeing

anything (yet)

73 de Joe

From: John H. van Eijndt - KC0DEB <kc0deb@hotmail.com>

To: 070@yahoogroups.com

Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2011 8:38 PM

Subject: [070] 40M

Trying to slowly get back into PSK again. I am on 7.035+2000 to see if I can

control this small drift of the old radio...

Anyone out there?

John KC0DEB #069

Check out the 070 Club website at <http://www.podxs070.com/> for the latest

information on 070 Club activities.