Re: MixW 2.0

DL2AYL@...

Hi Onis,
If you are working from a different qth you can put in your new coordinates and
the program will show you the appropriate directions.
The problem with the vanity calls can't be solved by any program, but as I said
the MixW can be combined with the call book CD and if the guy has an entry
you'll make out the right direction. Anyway my experience is, it doesn't matter
too much if your beam is 5 or 10 degree off the right position.
In Germany for instance the number in the call doesn't give any hint from where
the station is operating.
73's Erika/DL2AYL