From: "Stephen Prior" <smprior@att.net>
To: "070" <070@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 5:07 PM
Subject: [070] Paperwork Rec'd in Alabama

Thanks Bernie - very nice certificate! I'll find a proper place on the
wall
here in the shack to display - however the XYL may have other opinions
but
when I am on the radio I am not running the streets!!
Expect to hang the 80 M dipole out this weekend and see what I can do for
the next contest.
( yes the mail is delivered here in AL!)

N3UYI
Chelsea AL

THE FOLLOWING APE STATIONS ARE SCHEDULED TO BE ON THE AIR:
-- KF4FHS/KD7ORS, 2-4 AUGUST, VASHON IS, WA (USI WA060S), 30-10M
CONTACT INFO: KF4FHS CBA OR KF4FHS@YWAVE.COM.
-- W3HF/QRP, 10-17 AUGUST, BOGUE BANKS IS, NC (IOTA NA-112), 20-10M
CONTACT INFO: W3HF CBA OR W3HF@ARRL.NET.
-- NN6DG, 16-18 AUGUST, ANACAPA IS, CA (CHANNEL ISLANDS GROUP, IOTA
NA-144, USI CA-002S, WLH LH-1300, VENTURA COUNTY), 20-10M
CONTACT INFO: NN6DG CBA OR NN6DG@WUMPUS.NET.
-- W3HF, 19-21 AUGUST, LADY LAKE, FL (LAKE COUNTY, GRID EL98)
CONTACT INFO: W3HF CBA OR W3HF@ARRL.NET.
-- AA8QQ, 17-23 AUGUST, OUTER BANKS, NC;
CONTACT INFO: AA8QQ CBA OR AA8QQ JMAUCH@AOL.COM.
-- K8IJ, 23-25 AUGUST, ESTERO IS, FL (NA-069, USI FL035S, LEE COUNTY),
20M; CONTACT INFO: K8IJ CBA OR CCTRICE@BELLSOUTH.NET.
-- N3MK, 23-31 AUGUST, BWCA (BOUNDARY WATERS CANOE AREA IN N. MINNESOTA),
20M, OTHER BANDS POSSIBLE; FOR MORE INFO SEE WWW.N3MK.COM;
CONTACT INFO: N3MK CBA OR DSNIDER@RHRS.COM.

Check out the 070 Club website at
&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt; http://hometown.aol.com/n3dqu/podxs070.htm
&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt; for