From: Jerry
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 7:11 PM
Subject: Re: [070] KY Weather report

People who eat haggis and wear kilts in the dead of Winter shouldn't be bothered by bad weather ! :-)

Jerry n9avy

From: mwbesemer@cox.net <mwbesemer@cox.net>
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, December 15, 2010, 10:12 AM

Ditto. But please keep that NASTY stuff up there. We had 15 degrees
yesterday morning with a wind chill of 5 degrees... 100 miles south of
Atlanta.

(Tomorrow will be in the 60's!)

73,

Mike
WM4B

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 11:06 AM, Milton Garb wrote:

Charlie,
Thanks for braving the elements to get the Endorsement envolopes in the
mail.
It's always a happy envelope to receive.
Milt.
W6QE
070-650