From: AA8QQJMauch@... [mailto:AA8QQJMauch@...]
Sent: Sunday, August 11, 2002 12:15 PM
To: 070@...
Subject: Re: [070] New file uploaded to 070

If they want to send their ads to the address I gave
them, it will end up in
the "Dead Letter Office" of the USPS.

BTW, am I missing something?, or is there anyone in the
world who likes
getting calls from telemarketers or their
mailbox/e-mailbox stuffed full of
junk? If so, let me know. I'll start giving their
address. hi.

73,
Jay - AA8QQ

THE FOLLOWING APE STATIONS ARE SCHEDULED TO BE ON THE AIR:
-- KF4FHS/KD7ORS, 2-4 AUGUST, VASHON IS, WA (USI WA060S), 30-10M
CONTACT INFO: KF4FHS CBA OR KF4FHS@....
-- W3HF/QRP, 10-17 AUGUST, BOGUE BANKS IS, NC (IOTA
NA-112), 20-10M
CONTACT INFO: W3HF CBA OR W3HF@....
-- NN6DG, 16-18 AUGUST, ANACAPA IS, CA (CHANNEL ISLANDS
GROUP, IOTA NA-144, USI CA-002S, WLH LH-1300, VENTURA
COUNTY), 20-10M
CONTACT INFO: NN6DG CBA OR NN6DG@....
-- W3HF, 19-21 AUGUST, LADY LAKE, FL (LAKE COUNTY, GRID EL98)
CONTACT INFO: W3HF CBA OR W3HF@....
-- AA8QQ, 17-23 AUGUST, OUTER BANKS, NC;
CONTACT INFO: AA8QQ CBA OR AA8QQ JMAUCH@....
-- K8IJ, 23-25 AUGUST, ESTERO IS, FL (NA-069, USI
FL035S, LEE COUNTY), 20M; CONTACT INFO: K8IJ CBA OR
CCTRICE@....
-- N3MK, 23-31 AUGUST, BWCA (BOUNDARY WATERS CANOE
AREA IN N. MINNESOTA), 20M, OTHER BANDS POSSIBLE; FOR
MORE INFO SEE WWW.N3MK.COM;
CONTACT INFO: N3MK CBA OR DSNIDER@....

Check out the 070 Club website at
<