Re: Your thoughts...

Tom <tomias@...>

Since you asked ..... Grid squares .... I am neutral - if some want to collect them for an award ... that's OK.
Not in favor of requiring any additional information to be transmitted in the PSKFest exchanges.

Tom, k3psk
What would you guys say to the idea of modifying the PSKFest to accomodate
the grid square hunters and the prefix hunters as well? There are a couple
different ways to do it, but I think it would not be too difficult to do.
Changing the PSKFest rather than adding two new contests to the calendar may
be the way to go....Jay N3DQU.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

THE FOLLOWING APE STATIONS ARE SCHEDULED TO BE ON THE AIR:
-- KF4FHS/KD7ORS, 2-4 AUGUST, VASHON IS, WA (USI WA060S), 30-10M
CONTACT INFO: KF4FHS CBA OR KF4FHS@YWAVE.COM.
-- W3HF/QRP, 10-17 AUGUST, BOGUE BANKS IS, NC (IOTA NA-112), 20-10M
CONTACT INFO: W3HF CBA OR W3HF@ARRL.NET.
-- NN6DG, 16-18 AUGUST, ANACAPA IS, CA (CHANNEL ISLANDS GROUP, IOTA NA-144, USI CA-002S, WLH LH-1300, VENTURA COUNTY), 20-10M
CONTACT INFO: NN6DG CBA OR NN6DG@WUMPUS.NET.
-- W3HF, 19-21 AUGUST, LADY LAKE, FL (LAKE COUNTY, GRID EL98)
CONTACT INFO: W3HF CBA OR W3HF@ARRL.NET.
-- AA8QQ, 17-23 AUGUST, OUTER BANKS, NC;
CONTACT INFO: AA8QQ CBA OR AA8QQ JMAUCH@AOL.COM.
-- K8IJ, 23-25 AUGUST, ESTERO IS, FL (NA-069, USI FL035S, LEE COUNTY), 20M; CONTACT INFO: K8IJ CBA OR CCTRICE@BELLSOUTH.NET.
-- N3MK, 23-31 AUGUST, BWCA (BOUNDARY WATERS CANOE AREA IN N. MINNESOTA), 20M, OTHER BANDS POSSIBLE; FOR MORE INFO SEE WWW.N3MK.COM;
CONTACT INFO: N3MK CBA OR DSNIDER@RHRS.COM.

Check out the 070 Club website at
&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt; http://hometown.aol.com/n3dqu/podxs070.htm &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;gt; for