From: Ben Hall <kd5byb@kd5byb.net>
Subject: [070] What a great day.
To: 070@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, July 24, 2010, 7:58 PM

Today has been a really good day. This morning I traveled about an hour
south of my house to Cullman, Alabama for the hamfest there. Took and
passed the Extra exam which made me quite happy.

But it gets even better - so I'm on 20M this evening and had the
pleasure of working Hector, CE3OQA in Chile. After signing off I got a
call from Delos, NO8R (#777) and we chatted for a bit. Then got a call
from Tom, K8TOM (#815) and we chatted a bit as well.

What a great day! I wish I wasn't so tired or I'd keep on PSK'ing all
night long. :)

thanks much and 73,
ben, kd5byb
--